Pulp Riot Semi Permanent Cruelty-Free & Vegan Hair Dye 118ml
- Professional use only.
- Pulp Riot is Animal cruelty-free, paraben-free, PPD free.
- Offering permanent & semi permanent colours.
- They use the highest quality Vegan ingredients.
- Long lasting with more vibrance and fades even better.
- Easy application with the ultimate, seamless blend.
- Colours can be mixed to create your own masterpiece.
- Lasts 25 to 42 hair washes.
How To Use:
- We strongly recommend doing a patch and strand test before colouring.
- Apply colour to clean dry hair and soak using a brush also wearing gloves.
- When applying, be careful to prevent staining the skin with the dye.
- Leave on for 25-40 minutes.
- Rinse well until the water is clear of the colour.
- For better results, pre-lighten hair before applying.
- Founded in June 2016 by David & Alexis Thurston.
- A professional worldwide brand.
- Their formulas are vegan, animal cruelty-free, paraben-free, PPD free.
- Using only the best ingredients for healthier hair.
- They offer a wide range of permanent and semi- permanent dyes and also Toners, Developers & more.
- May stain clothing/materials.
- The hair colours CAN cause severe allergic reactions so we highly recommend a patch test 48 hours prior to application.
I have used pulp riot semi permanent colours for a few years now. These colours really do last! They fade true to colour and are kind on the hair. I am using blank canvas for the first time to remove pulp riot colour from a client so I will see how well it removes too :)